Saturday, March 07, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year Jakob and Emilie both took an extra long nap so they would be able to celebrate New Years with us and they did. They were so excited! We made a special dinner together, and played a ton of games. I was so tired - I could have gone to bed at 10pm, but not so the rest of the family... We played and played and counted down the seconds to the New Year. Then we ran upstairs and watched fireworks from the kid's bedroom windows. We all fell into bed pretty soon after that. Everyone had a good nights sleep except me. I welcomed the new year with really bad and painful Braxton Hicks.
This year I have not made any new years resolutions and I am very happy about that. There won't be any pressure to meet certain goals, no frustrations that I did not meet them, and for sure a much more relaxed outlook for the new year :)

No comments: