Saturday, March 07, 2009

Yippieyeah!



It is very hard to believe, but I finally updated my blog after starting it 8 months ago! I don't know what hit me... I think it was the sun this morning. I woke up and there she was - bright, light, and warm. "Spring. Saturday. Clean house. Rest." I thought, and then it happened. We got dressed, had cereal, I turned on the computer, and finally had time to update our blog. Updating it after such a long time is not that easy... So many things have happened and it is so easy to forget, especially the little things and the comments Jakob and Emilie make every week that make us laugh and help us to take things less seriously and to take more time to look at life out of a child's eye view.
I am so excited that it feels like spring that we were able to be outside so much lately. I am also excited that we only have 5 more weeks until our little baby will arrive. I am totally caught in the whole nesting thing and did a little too much this last week, but it is fun and just part of it, don't you think? I wonder if the spring weather and the upcoming Easter holidays make it even worse. I wonder if we will have a little Easter bunny :)

1 comment:

Ariana said...

She lives!! :)

Wow, Jakob looks SO handsome with his manly haircut! So grown up! It's amazing how much kids change in just a few months. I don't think I've seen you guys since we moved, and that was just before christmas. Amazing! Emmie is adorable... It's fun to read about your adventures on here. Are you having a boy or girl? I can't remember. Enjoy your last few weeks before you are outnumbered! ;-)